2018年9-12月雅思口语题库（Part 1＋Part 2+Part 3）最最完整版网盘链接：https://pan.baidu.com/s/1X5fn8LVr4u5YtCtrbCD5UA
1. Do you often watch films/movies?
2. Did you ofen watch films/movies when you were a kid?3. Are there any differences between the films/movies you watched now and the ones you watched when you were a child?4. Do you prefer watching films/movies alone or with friends?
5. What kind of movies do you like?
6. Do you prefer to watch movies at home or in a cinema?
1. Do you like drinking water?2. Which one do you prefer, tap water or bottled water, why?
3. How often do you drink water?
4. What kinds of water do you like to drink?
5. Do you drink bottled water or water from water machines?
1.Do you usually do the same things in the mornings?2.Do you think breakfast is important?3.Did you do the same morning routines in your early ages?4.Do you want to change your daily routines in the future?
5.What do you do in the mornings?
6.Is breakfast important?
7.What is your morning routine?
8.Do you like to get up early in the morning?
1. Which season do you like the most?2. Do people do the same sports in different seasons?3. What kind of weather do you like?
4.Do you prefer dry or wet weather?
5.What kind of weather do you like most?
6.What’s your favourite season?
7.What kind of weather is typical in your hometown?
1.Do you prefer fashionable shoes or comfortable ones?2. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes?3. Do you buy shoes online?4. How often do you buy shoes (online)?5. What kind of shoes do you like most?6.Did you have any special shoes to wear when you were a child?
7.How often do you buy shoes?
8.Have you ever bought shoes online?
9.Do you know anyone who likes to buy a lot of shoes?
10.What’s your favourite type of shoes?
1. Do you like cooking?2. Why do some people enjoy cooking?3. Have you cooked anything special?
4. Have you ever cooked?
5. Do you like cooking?
6. Do you want to learn how to cook?
7. Is it difficult to cook Chinese food for you?
1.What is your favorite color ?2. When you were a child, which color did you like the most?3. When buying a car, do you think the color is very important?
4. Do you like dark colors?
5. Are there any colors you dislike?
6. Do you usually wear clothes in your favorite color?
1. Do you like to watch sports on TV?2. Do you play any sport?3. Do you have a favorite sports star?4. What kinds of sports are popular in your country?5. What kinds of sports would you like to try in the future?6. Do you want to attend Olympic Games?
1. What’s the most popular means of transportation in your hometown？2. Can you compare the advantages and disadvantages of planes and trains?3. When was the last time you took a taxi?4. What do you think of the transport in your city?5. Do you think it is important to learn driving?
6. Why did you choose that form of transport?
7. What form of transport do you usually use?
8. What vehicles (or, what means of transport) do people in China most often choose to use?
9. What will become the most popular means of transportation in China?
10. What do you think of the transport situation in your hometown?
11. Would you say transport costs are high in your hometown?
12. How has the transport system in your hometown changed in the past few decades?
1. Do you like wearing sunglasses?2. How often do you wear sunglasses?3. Which type of sunglasses do you like?4. Have you ever lost any sunglasses?5. Will you buy sunglasses as a gift?6. Will you buy expensive sunglasses?
7. Where can you buy sunglasses?
8. Do people in your country wear sunglasses?
1. Do you like taking pictures or painting?2. What pictures and drawings are you interested in?3. Do you think photos are better than paintings? why?4. Would you like others to draw a picture of you?
5. What do you know about paintings?
6. Have you learned drawing or painting?
7. Is it important to hang picture at home?
8. What kind of paintings do you like?
1. Do you like parks or gardens?2. Do you like indoor parks or open space?3. Is there any change you think need to make to the park you often visit?
4. Are public parks important in China?
5. Are there many public gardens in China?
6. Do you think there are enough public gardens or parks in your hometown?
7. What do you think are the benefits of having gardens in the city?
8. Why do people who live in cities like public gardens?
1. Do you like the city you are living in now?
2. Which city have you been to recently?
3. Do you prefer the city or the countryside?
4. What kind of cities do you like?
5. Which city do you want to go to？
1. What do you do?2. Why did you choose to do that type of work?3. Do you like your job?4. What is the most challenging thing in your job?
5. Do you miss being a student?
1. What is your major?2. Do you like your subject?3. Why did you choose to study that subject?4. Is it interesting?
5. What subjects are you studying?
6. Do you prefer to study in the morning or in the afternoon?
7. Are you looking forward to working?
1.What is your hometown?2. Is that a big city or a small place?3. What do you like (most) about your hometown?4. Is there anything you dislike about it?5. Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
6. Please describe your hometown a little.
7. How long have your lived there?
8. Do you plan to continue living there for a long time?
9. Where would you like to live?
1. Where do you live?2. How long have you lived there?3. Do you think the place you live is a good place for families with kids?4. Do you plan to live there for a long time?5. What do you usually do in your home?
6. Can you describe the place where you live?
7. What is the difference between where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
8. Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
9. In the future, what type of place would you like to live in ?
10. What kind of neighbourhood/environment/ surroundings/ home would you like to live in?
11. What do you usually do I your house/flat/room?
12. Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
13. What part of your home do you like the most?
14 Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
1. Have you ever tried foreign food?2. Do you like to try new food?3. What kinds of new food have you tried recently?4. What kinds of foreign food are popular in your country?5. Do you think old people like foreign food? Why?
Being bored/Getting bored
1. What will you do when you feel bored?2. When you were young, what would you do if you felt bored?3. What kinds of things are boring to you?4. Do you think young people get bored easily?
1. When do you usually go out, in the daytime or in the evening?
2. What do you always do when going out?
3. Who do you usually like to hang out with?
4. Do you like to go out with a big group or just few friends?
1. What kind of holiday do you like?
2. What do you like to do when you’re on holiday?
3. Do you have many tourists in your country?
4. Do you like holidays? Why / why not?
5. Do you prefer to travel or stay at home during holiday periods? Why?
6. What do most people do during their holidays in your country? Why?
7. When do you prefer to take your holidays? Why?
8. Who would you like to go on holiday with?
9. Where do you plan to go for holiday in the future?
1. Do you write many letters?2. Do you prefer to write letters by hand or to use a computer?3. What do you usually write about?4. Do you think people will still write letters in the future?
5. Who do you usually write to?
6. Is it hard to think of what to write?
7. How do you feel when you receive a letter?
1. Do you often use map?2. Who taught you how to use a map?3. Do you prefer electronic maps or paper maps?
1. Do you like music? Why / why not?
2. What kind of music do you listen to? Why?
3. Has the music that you listen to changed since you were young?
4. Do you think older and younger generations prefer different types of music?
5. Do you play any instruments?
6. Have you got any hobbies or interests?
7. When do you listen to music?
8. How much time do you spend on listening to music every day?
9. What’s your favorite kind of music?
10. Have you ever been to a concert before?
1. Do you grow plants at home?2. What plants did you grow when you were younger?3. Do you know anything about growing a plant?4. Do people in your country send plants as gifts?
1. Are you a punctual person?2. How do you remind yourself to be on time?3. Do you think it is important to be punctual?4. Why are some people always late?5. What would you do if you are waiting for someone?6. Do you think people these days are as punctual as in the past?
1. Do you like rainy days?2. What do you do on rainy days? 3. Do you often change your plans because of weather?4. Do you prefer dry or wet living environment?
5. Does it rain much in China? (Where? When?)
6. Is there any part of China where it doesn’t rain much?
7. When (in what month/season) does it rain most in your hometown?
8. In which season does it rain most in other parts of China?
9. Can you remember any time when it rained particularly heavy in your hometown?
1. Did you save money when you were young?2. Do you save money now? How do you save money?3. Do you think saving money is very important?4. Do you think parents should teach children to save money?5. Do parents give children pocket money in China?
1. Why do you like the teacher?2. Do you think you could be a teacher?3. Would you like to be a teacher?4. What kinds of teachers do you like?5. Do you think teachers should be angry at students or not?6. Do you like strict teachers?7. What’s the difference between young and old teachers?8. Is it important for teachers to interact with students frequently?9. What is the most important part in your study, teacher or classmates?
10. Do you have a favorite teacher?
11. Can you describe your high school teacher?
1. Do you like travelling?2. Do you make plans before the trip?3. What is the most important thing about making plans?4.Where did you travel to in your latest trip?
1. Who is your favorite celebrity in China?2. Do you like foreign celebrities?3. Would you like to be a celebrity in the future?4. In general, how do people become famous?5. Do you think, to be famous, a person needs to have some special talent or ability?6. Do you think we should protect famous people’s privacy?
1. What was the dream job you had when you were a kid?2. Have you changed your mind on your dream job?3. What do you plan to do in the future?
1. Do you want to travel in the outer space?2. What would you do if you had the chance?3. Do you think it’s necessary to see other planets?4. When was the last time you went travelling?5. Do you like travelling by air?
1. What do you usually do in your spare time?2. Do you like to spend time with your family or friends?3. What do you and your family like to do in free time?4. Do you think you will spend more time with your family?
1. How often do you wear a watch?2. What was your first watch like?3. What kinds of watches do you like to wear?4. Do people still wear watches in your country?
Part 2 & 3
Describe a person you've never met but want to know more about
You should say:
Who this person is
How you know this person
Why you never meet this person
And explain why you want to know this person.
What kinds of people do you like to be friends with?
Do you prefer to expand your social circle or be friends with a small group of people?
Describe a person you know who protects the environment
who this person is
what he or she does to protect the environment
how difficult it is to do that
and explain how you feel about the things this person does.
What is the importance of environment education?
How to protect the environment?
Is it important to teach students environmental protection at school?
Do you think it is necessary to make environmental protection as a subject?
Describe a teenager you know
who he or she is
how you got to know him or her
what you usually do together
and explain how you feel about him or her.
What’s the difference between teenagers and children?
How do teenagers treat old people in your country?
Do you think teenagers today are better than those 30 years ago?
What are the differences between teenagers and old people?
Describe an interesting person you would like to meet
What this person does
Why you think this person is interesting
And what you want to do with this person
Do you have many friends in your community?
How do technology help on the relationship between people?
Do people feel safe in China?